Absolutely. Government entities or organizations (e.g. law enforcement agencies, public universities, state governments, local municipalities) can get coverage if they are flying UAS: 1) under the small UAS rule (i.e., following all rules under 14 CFR part 107, including aircraft and pilot requirements; or 2) with blanket public Certificate of Waiver or Authorization (COA) โ€“ permitting nationwide flights in Class G airspace at or below 400 feet, self-certification of the UAS pilot, and the option to obtain emergency COAs (e-COAs) under special circumstances. Consult your policy for additional terms and conditions. ย 

Did this answer your question?