Only if permitted by the FAA (or other applicable governing body) and otherwise in accordance with the policy's terms and conditions. Currently under the FAA's Part 107 the aircraft must be kept in sight (visual line-of-sight), unless you have a waiver. If you plan on flying beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS), check the rules set by the FAA, and get permission first. If you're flying outside of the US, check the rules set forth by the regulatory or governmental body that controls the airspace where you're flying.     

Did this answer your question?