All claims are different, and the kind of information you'll need to supply will vary based on your specific claim. McLarens, the claims administrator appointed by Liberty Specialty Markets, will provide you with a list of any documents they need. Documents could include a copy of your Part 107 certificate, a police report (if theft), flight logs, or other information pertaining to your loss.    

Did this answer your question?